Date nights are so important to keep the fire burning…hopefully in your relationship and not putting a hole in your pocket! Here are some great FREE date ideas, so go out and reconnect and don’t stress about money!
1. Go on a bike ride
2. Go to the beach
3. Find a new place to hike
4. Game night: Pull out your favorite game from the game closet
5. Movie night: Pull out a favorite movie that you haven’t seen in a while
6. People watching: How fun to pick a location, find a place to sit, and just start watching! It never gets dull.
7. Service with your spouse: I bet you know someone that could use a little help. What a fun activity to do with the one you love!
8. Go house shopping: You don’t have to be in the market to buy a house. Pick a new development and go look at the model homes, get some great new decorating ideas.
9. Go on a moonlight walk
10. Go star gazing
11. Play video games: Just Dance would be awesome!
12. Make a blanket fort
14. Put together a puzzle
15. Take a dog for a walk: if you don’t have, borrow one!
16. Have a Lego building competition
17. Test drive your dream car
18. Learn a magic trick!
19. Play the tourist
20. Play an outdoor sport: tennis, Frisbee, shoot hoops, etc.
21. Go geocaching
22. Watch the sun set
23. Go camping in your back yard
24. Play truth or dare
25. Go for a scenic drive
So now there is no excuse! Go out and have fun!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post (including links to amazon.com because we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps us keep the power on and the Diet Coke stocked. We appreciate your support!