25 of the Best April Fools Jokes to Play On Your Kids
25 of the best April Fools jokes to play on your kids are compiled within this post because my kids are always trying to show me up for April Fools Day! This time I am ready to have the upper hand and I’m armed with some of the best April Fools jokes to play on your kids that I found from around the web. Are you looking for some fun tricks to play on your kiddos? If so, here are some that are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face! Oh and if you want some other kid friendly joke ideas check the list our good friend Holly has over on Kids Activities Blog.
April Fools Jokes to Play On Your Kids
1. Would your kids be a little shocked to get this “corn on the cob” for dinner?
2. Do your kids like caramel covered apples? Serve them up these instead!
3. Set their clocks ahead an hour. My kids would panic at the thought of being so late!
4. My kids love sandwiches for their school lunch, but I wonder if they would dare eat these?!
5. Surprise your kids and serve them a cake for dinner!
6. Make your kids think that their feet grew overnight by putting toilet paper in their shoes.
7. Freeze their favorite breakfast cereal then add a small amount of cereal and milk on top.
8. What seems like a sunny side up “egg” is really yogurt and peaches
9. Glue some coins to the sidewalk and then see how long they try to pry them loose.
10. How about switching out one snack for another! Too sneaky!
11. I am totally doing this to my 7-year-old! This will have him guessing how I got the milk to change colors!
12. Make them think that they are being watched every time they open up the refrigerator.
13. While it may look like they are having a hamburger and fries for dinner, they will actually be having dessert!
14. Taped light switch– My kids LOVE this one yet they seem to forget I do it every year! Just tape it down so they can’t turn the light on.
15. This will make soaping up in the shower interesting!
16. Another breakfast joke sure to get a laugh is this very tiny breakfast!
17. Create an undrinkable drink. Pour Jello into a cup and insert a straw before it cools.
18. This would cause a few screams in our house! I just hope I don’t forget that I put that there and scream myself!
19. Surprise your kids with blue bathwater!
20. Not only would my kids eat their “fruit” if this is what was inside, they would ask for seconds!
21. Give your kids a big surprise when they look in the mirror in the morning. Draw on their faces while they sleep.
22. Add pop rocks to their morning milk so they have a mouthful of popping fun!
23. This will make your kids think twice before picking up someone else’s water bottle.
24. Have a fresh batch of “brownies” for them when they get home from school.
25. Seems like a nice juicy slice of watermelon for an afternoon snack.
Now get ready to show them that just because we are getting older doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun!