Halloween is one of those times of year when kids can indulge in way too much sugar, turning even the sweetest little prince or princess into a goblin! Help kids balance sugary indulgences with some healthy Halloween treat ideas that are still festive and fun with these ideas from around the web.
Festive and Fun Healthy Halloween Treat Ideas
1. Caramel Grapes help satisfy a sweet tooth with small portions. Sometimes, just a taste is all you need!
2. Frozen “Boo”-nana Pops are simple and sweet.
3. Halloween Pizzas – Done 7 Ways!
4. Spooky Healthy Snack – Mandarin Oranges and a Sharpie.
5. Monster Mash Pudding & Sorbet – 3 ingredients, 3 minutes!
6. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds: Three Ways
7. Clementine Pumpkins Here
8. Broom Sticks Here
9. Caterpillar Grape Kabobs. Here
10. Mini Pumpkins. Here
11. Strawberry Ghosts Here
12. Fruit pumpkin Here
13. Cheese Creatures Here
14. Salty Bones Here
15. A spider you can eat?!? Here
16. Candy corn Quesadillas Here
17. Candy Corn Veggie platter Here
18. Apple Monsters Here
19. Frankenkiwi Here
20. Candy corn fruit cocktail Here Fresh pineapple, oranges and whip cream will satisfy the sweet tooth with having to indulge in that sugary candy corn.
21. Ghost Cheese Here Easily made with just string cheese and pieces of raisins or other dried fruit for eyes.
22. Veggie Skeleton. Here – This one is darling!!
23. Cheese Pops Here
24. Stuffed Jack O Lantern Here
25. Jack O Lantern Stack Plate. – In the shape of a pumpkin!! Here
26. Frank Veggie Platter Here
27. Sand Witch with celery broomsticks! Here These grilled cheese sandwiches and celery broomsticks are a fun and healthy lunch for Halloween.
Healthy Halloween Treat Ideas Kids Will Still Love
Have a Healthy Halloween!
Not Healthy, but freakin’ adorable. Here