Eating healthy and kids don’t always go together. It’s okay. Here are a few food tricks I’ve learned the past 12 years of raising kids, and a few new ideas I haven’t heard of yet. Thought I’d share them with you all so we all can benefit!!
Use these Food Tricks to Get Your Littles to Eat Healthier
1. Get those kids to eat their cauliflower with these healthy cauliflower nuggets!
2. It’s definitely easier to eat healthy when you’ve got those healthy snacks in an easy-to-find spot!
3. Zucchini and chocolate? I’d say yes! These chocolate zucchini muffins are a perfect way to get your veggies!
4. If you involve your child in your own garden, they’ll be more likely to want to eat what they have planted and watered. Great tips on Gardening with your Child here!
5. Who can resist this adorable owl and tree? I know my kids would love this darling snack!
6. So this one is a favorite at our house, these candied grapes taste just like sour patch kids! YUMMY!
7. This frozen yogurt blueberry recipe makes the kids think they are having a delicious frozen treat!
8. Picky eater? Stick those veggies in a Veggie Muffin! Perfect solution!
9. These No-Bake Carrot Balls are an amazing way to get your kids to eat their carrots! Woot!
10. When my kids hear the word cookies, they will like this one! These Apple Cookies look like a great snack to me!
11. So the kids will be too busy laughing at this scarecrow to be worried about what they’re eating! Love this Scarecrow Veggie Tray!
12. Delicious apple snack, this skinny caramel apple dip looks super kid friendly!
13 – 22. Ten AWESOME tips to get your kids to eat clean! From leading by example, to letting them help with meal prep to taking them shopping with you, your kids will absorb the information a lot better if they are involved!
23. How about giving these kid-friendly cauliflower tots a try?
24. Make your own yogurt pops. Guaranteed the kids will eat their yogurt this way!
25. Next time it’s a spaghetti night, make some Zucchini pasta instead! Add some pasta sauce with these zucchini noodles and you’ll have a healthy and delicious meal for the whole family!
Hope you have great success in getting the littles (and maybe even the big people) to eat just a bit more healthy!