*This is a sponsored post on behalf of QVC. We adore working with and sharing QVC products.
How to make a bunny cake
How to make a bunny cake: A bit excited for this post. We teamed up with QVC to get an assortment of kitchen products to help us make this bunny cake (and a bonus of bunny bum cupcakes).
I promise it isn’t as hard as it looks. And would you believe it took just one 9″ round cake? Watch this darling video for the easy how-to steps!
How to make a bunny cake:
So who’s joining us this year in making a bunny cake?
As promised – a video on those darling bunny bum cupcakes….these were by far the favorite of my kids. Who can resist those cute little bunny bums!
- One 9" round cake already baked
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Bake your 9" round cake
- Cut it in half
- Frost one side and stack the other half on top
- Cover cardboard with parchment paper, add frosting to the base to help the cake stay
- Stand the two halves up on your parchment paper
- With a knife, cut a small notch into the cake to make the neck and head of the bunny
- Use part of the scrap to create a tail
- Frost the cake
- Cover the frosting with coconut
- Add bunny ears made from paper
Almost too cute to eat! Almost!
Happy Easter! Now go get those bunnies a cookin’.