*This is a sponsored post on behalf of QVC. We adore working with and sharing QVC products.
How to make a bunny cake
How to make a bunny cake: A bit excited for this post. We teamed up with QVC to get an assortment of kitchen products to help us make this bunny cake (and a bonus of bunny bum cupcakes).
I promise it isn’t as hard as it looks. And would you believe it took just one 9″ round cake? Watch this darling video for the easy how-to steps!
How to make a bunny cake:
So who’s joining us this year in making a bunny cake?
As promised – a video on those darling bunny bum cupcakes….these were by far the favorite of my kids. Who can resist those cute little bunny bums!
How to Make a Bunny Cake!
- One 9" round cake already baked
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Bake your 9" round cake
- Cut it in half
- Frost one side and stack the other half on top
- Cover cardboard with parchment paper, add frosting to the base to help the cake stay
- Stand the two halves up on your parchment paper
- With a knife, cut a small notch into the cake to make the neck and head of the bunny
- Use part of the scrap to create a tail
- Frost the cake
- Cover the frosting with coconut
- Add bunny ears made from paper
Almost too cute to eat! Almost!
So, tell us, which is your favorite? I’m telling you both of these are so much fun to bake and decorate! Especially with cute colored bowls and mixers!
Happy Easter! Now go get those bunnies a cookin’.
Leave a Reply