With 5 kids, the thought of preserving every kid’s artwork and treasures at times can overwhelm me. These tips and creative ways to preserve memories for your kids are going to help a ton. I know my kids will appreciate it when they are older and I’ll be glad I did it!
20 Ways You Can Preserve Memories for Your Kids
1. Love this DIY Memory Box! Here.
2. DIY Memory Jar. Here.
3. Save their old t-shirts and make a T-shirt quilt. Here.
There’s a great book if you’re wanting to learn more about these HERE.
4. First Day of School Photo Idea. Buy a large t-shirt and watch them slowly grow into it! Here.
5. Create a portfolio memory book! Here.
6. Here’s a great system to keep all those papers and pictures organized and safe! Here.
Get your binders HERE.
7. Preserve Kids’ Art in their own storybook. Here.
You can get 50% off all hardcover photo books HERE using code “FALL4BOOKS.”
8. Every kid says adorable things. Start writing them down and fill up your jar! Here.
9. Turn your kids’ clothes into an adorable Teddy Bear. Here.
10. Download these printables to help you get organized! Love these! Here.
Keep Going for Ten More Ways to Preserve Memories for Your Kids!
11. Savor the details and create a memory box. Here.
12. Make a Christmas Ornament, with your kids’ accomplishments for the year. I would switch this up a bit and use clear ornaments and cut out vinyl with my Silhouette. Here.
13. Fill a shadowbox with toys they no longer play with. This would make such a fun room decoration! Here.
14. Keep a sample of your child’s handwriting each year. Here.
15. Step by step instructions on how to make these keepsake bags! Here.
16. Use an app to help save kids’ artwork? Can’t get much easier than that! Here.
17. Keep your child’s art close to your heart at all times. Personalized Jewelry here.
18. Scan your child’s art and put them all into a little book. Perfect for Grandparents! Here.
19. Measure your kids through the years. I love how this is on a separate board and not the wall, in case you ever move you can take it with you! Here.
20. Create a unique First & Last Day of School Photo!
Not feeling quite so overwhelmed now. Off to get my kids’ treasures rounded up!
Have short hair? Here’s how to rock it!
35+ Ways to Use Vinegar. Some of these might surprise you!
Leave a Reply