Kids (and even adults) who love superheroes will fall in love with these incredible superhero party ideas that will bring out the kid in everyone! From decor ideas, party foods, and costume ideas to superhero-themed activities, we have all of your party needs covered. These ideas will make you wish you were a kid again. Try some for your little superhero’s next party!
24 Incredible Superhero Party Ideas!
2. Comic strip cones to put all sorts of snacks in. So easy for grabbing!
3. Easy no-sew superhero capes for party guests
4. Get a refrigerator box from Lowes or Home Depot and make a telephone booth for your superheroes to use to change into their superhero alter ego.
6. I absolutely love this superhero photo booth. Just get a sky blue sheet, add some cereal box buildings and some clouds and snap away!
7. Oh no! The Joker froze Batman in a big ice cube! Party guests will have a blast squirting him to safety!
8. For some real fun, grab some silly string and call it Spidey’s web shooter. Guests can practice shooting at a target or just go crazy in the backyard!
9. Able to LEAP over TALL buildings!
10. Cute superhero sucker party favors.
11. Have guests decorate their own superhero shields.
12. Too Groovy! Check out directions to make this Captain America tie dye tee.
13. Play the Hulk Smash game and win a prize!
14. I love the tablescape of this superhero party, designed for a large group.
15. How cute…I mean MANLY! Thor’s hammer cupcakes
16. If you’re having a superhero party, you better have a strength training session. These faux barbells look real…good thing they’re made of styrofoam.
17. Try your hand at some cool superhero face-painting!
19. Hulk smash cake. Looks like he really did some damage.
20. Captain America shield cake with star piping. Looks easy enough.
22. Have your little superheroes walk the fiery pit by setting up a fog machine (or maybe dry ice?) in a kiddy pool.
23. Comic strip juice boxes
Have you hosted an epic superhero party? Feel free to share your brilliant superhero party ideas below!