If your family is anything like mine, perfect gift ideas for grandparents can be tricky. It’s hard sometimes to find just the right thing. I’m thinking these DIY gifts might just be the way to go. The time and effort put into one of these special gifts will be a lasting memory for kids and grandparents both. Check these out to see if they can’t help the grandparent gift dilemma! Homemade gifts are always special because you have a touch of your thoughts, love, and a thirst to make your loved ones even more. Grandparents are surely one of them. You can give your grandparents a personalized gift on national grandparent’s day, father’s day or mother’s day.
Gift Ideas for Grandparents
1. Grandkids Picture Sign is such a fun way to show off all the grandkids! Or make a family tree.
2 – 7. DIY Handprint and Thumbprint Ornaments. 6 great ideas for Grandparents to treasure!
8. These Personalized Photo Pendants are super easy to make and are a great one of a kind gift! Great tutorial here too!
9. You Are My Sunshine footprint art will be sure to put a smile on any grandparent’s face! I think I even want one of these for me! Inexpensive but thoughtful.
10. Here’s a Monogram Picture Album. What could be a perfect Christmas gift if it does not include Christmas memories! Cover it with pictures of Christmases gone by and it will be a treasured keepsake!
11. These Hang On Book Marks are the perfect for the grandparent who loves to read! Adorable!
12. Maybe homemade dish towels are more your style? Useful and fun – let your kids stamp their feet and hands on these! Creative ways to make your grandparents smile every time they read a book.
13. If you won’t be seeing the grandparents anytime soon, you can always Mail A Hug to them! Easy way to be with them. Add gift card with it.
14. Loving this Notebook for Grandma! Fill it with questions and she returns it with answers! Great idea! Don’t forget to ask about their favorite things!
15. Make them a Family Clock – with pictures. Love this one. Need this too!
16. These DIY Photo Coasters are a great frugal gift without sacrificing the cuteness factor! Add your favorite family photo to them. Add some colorful coasters too to make it vibrant.
17. Surprise grandma with these Grandma Blocks! Easy to make and adorable! Even much fun in creating!
18. Capture their handprints and make grandma a Handprint Apron. Fun project for the kids too!
19. Maybe the grandparents could use a heating pad for their achy muscles? Try these No-Sew Microwavable Heating Pads! A practical gift indeed.
20. These Decorative Clothes Pins and a little ribbon are the perfect way to display fun pictures of the grandkids! Add up your favorite family snapshots.
21. If you’re handy with wood and a saw, we’ve got a ton of great gift ideas for grandparents that any grandparent would be happy to get!
Check out 10 Fun Things to do with a Block.
22. Here’s a gift they can use all year long – a Plate for Notes, super classy and handy too! Also, one of the beautiful gifts to use as a showpiece also.
23. Make some Homemade Bath Bombs and give your grandma a good excuse to relax in the tub!
24. This Framed Map would be great for grandparents who have lots of family members spread out across the country or the world. Great tutorial too!
25. Loving this birthday board! The perfect solution for busy grandparents who have a lot of birthdays to remember!
DIY Gift Ideas for Grandparents
Time to get your crafting on and make those memorable gifts for the grandparents!
Leave a Reply