Use Baking Soda to Clean
20 Different Ideas
Use Baking Soda to Clean : 20 baking soda uses. It’s a never ending battle keeping the house clean and fresh and finding clever ways to knock out those weeds! Now trying to do all that on a budget? Even tougher! Enter the awesome baking soda. It’s all natural and dirt cheap. Hope you can use some of these great ideas! I’m thinking it’s pretty darn amazing!
1. Use it to wash your dishwasher. After washing with vinegar, some baking soda will freshen it up and remove stains. I’m so doing this!
2. Does your oven need a good cleaning? Just use your handy baking soda as an oven cleaner. All natural and no nasty chemical smell! Wahoo!
3. Sprinkle baking soda on your couch to get rid of nasty smells is a great way to use baking soda!
4. I’m beginning to learn vinegar and baking soda together pack a big punch! Use it for a natural drain cleaner!
5. Have you used baking soda as a weed killer? How did it work for you? This blogger had pretty good luck!
6. This baking soda play dough has a great gluten free recipe for kids allergic to wheat. I’m thinking it looks perfect for all kids too!
7. Do your nail polishes leave your nails a bit stained? Here’s a great way to whiten your nails!
8. Get that dirty sink looking clean once again with a little baking soda and some scrubbing!
9. Make yourself an easy baking soda air freshener.
10. Use it as a homemade goo remover. Gets off grease, stickers and more. Awesome!
11. Are your baking sheets looking pretty grimy? Try the baking soda method on them!
12. Baking soda also works great as a grease stain remover too!
13. Clean up that faucet or shower head effortlessly! Soaking is key here.
14. How are your window tracks looking? Fabulous way to get that grime out!
15. If you really want to get fancy, try using your baking soda in some homemade toothpaste. Great way to avoid all those chemicals in your toothpaste.
16. Get your towels smelling fresh! And who doesn’t love fresh smelling towels? Awesome!
17. Make a face mask and take better care of your face for cheap!
18. Use the baking soda paste to clean off your dirty iron! What a difference it makes!
19. Into distressing your furniture? You can use baking soda to make chalk paint!
20. Have a boy at your house? If so your bathroom might need this baking soda paste! I’m excited for this one (in a weird sort of way) ha!
How do you like to use baking soda? I think I need to stock up!
Use Baking Soda to Clean: 20 Different Ideas