Can you believe it is a leap year this year? A lot has changed in four years! A leap year means 366 days this year…one extra day to PAR-TAY!!! So here are 21 fun leap day activities to make that extra day extra fun!
(P.S. Did you know frogs are the unofficial leap day mascot? It’s true!)
21 Fun Leap Day Activities!
2. Do a leap day time capsule
3. Make yummy frog-inspired leap treats
5. Set up a leap day obstacle course!
6. Leap day frog puppet
7. Make origami frogs and then have a frog race!
8. Have some pond punch using 2 liters of ginger ale, 1 container of frozen lemonade, 1 large can of pineapple juice, and 1 quart of lime sherbet. Yum!
9. Make a frog out of a watermelon and fill it with fruit.
11. Froggy plate
12. Leap day frog apple snack
13. Have frog sandwiches for lunch or dinner.
14. Play leap frog, musical lily pads, or lily pad leap.
15. Make these gorgeous (and easy!) tissue paper lily pads for decorations.
16. Play frog jump
17. Turn a cardboard box into a frog bean bag toss!
18. Give out leap day goodies or gifts.
Happy (or should I say “Hoppy”) Leap Year Everyone! And for those of you with leap year birthdays…may you stay forever young!
You might also like: