15 Winter Decor DIYs for the Home
Christmas has come and gone, but there’s still plenty of winter left. Why not keep some winter decorations up and embrace the snow?
1. Download this free printable and put it in a dollar store frame for an easy and budget friendly sign!
2. Such a fun and easy way to make snowflakes, grab your popsicle sticks and start creating!
3. Make a snowman from your leftover mason jars.
4. Make a winter village out of epsom salt and dollar store figures. So pretty!
5. This snowman mason jar luminary would sure be a hit with the kids!
6. Create a cinnamon candle with this easy DIY.
7. These pinecone luminaries are just screaming with beauty. Perfect for a dark winter’s night.
8. I’m loving these beautiful snowflakes in frames…. make a whole bunch for your wall.
9. Would you believe this is all made from paper and vinyl? How beautiful!
10. Such a fun curtain, this snowflake curtain will definitely get you in the mood for more snow!
11. Welcome all your guests with this darling snowman family!
12. Repurpose old glass jars for a beautiful centerpiece.
13. Give your table decorations the bleached look this year.
14. Decorate those branches with a silver glitter.
15. Nothing like a beautiful winter sleigh to make it a pretty winter wonderland!