11 Mom Hacks for Winter You Won’t Know How You Lived Without
As if motherhood wasn’t hard enough…. now we get to add in the snow and cold and runny noses! Get it together with these mom hacks for winter!
1. Kids going out to play in the snow? Cover up all the potential gaps with tape!
2. Make a great drip tray for those muddy and snowy boots!
3. Reuse those pool noodles from the summer fun by putting them in your boots!
4. Warm up the kiddos toes with these toddler leggings!
5. The other day I saw this poor kid struggling to ride his bike along the snowy sidewalk. He needed this zip tie hack!
6. Are the kids’ (or your) boots looking nasty? Learn how to get them clean here!
7. Put that winter coat on backwards when your kids are in car seats. That way the bulky coat won’t cause an unsafe harness.
8. Keep your feet dry with a plastic bag between your socks and shoes. I totally remember doing this as a kid!
9. These hold my hand mittens have got to be the most adorable things around!
10. Make an easy diy door stopper, perfect way to save energy!
11. Maybe your winter isn’t full of snow… change that asap with this fun snow can!
May your winter be a titch easier with these unique hacks!