2 Ingredient Pizza Dough!
Greetings! It’s Charisse from Easy Toddler Meals here to bring you another easy recipe for the whole family!
Everyone loves pizza right? What if I told you can make pizza dough with just two ingredients? You heard me right, two ingredients is all you need. Without further ado, press play to see how to make these super easy 2 ingredient pizza dough.
Best of all, the topping possibilities are endless. From barbecue pizza to pepperoni to cheese, you can top it with anything you’d like!
P.S. If you don’t have self-rising flour, it’s easy to make. Just mix 1.5 c. all-purpose flour, 1.5 tsp. baking powder and 3/4 tsp. salt.
- 1 1/2 C. Self-Rising Flour
- 1 C. Greek Yogurt
- Olive oil (optional)
- In a bowl, mix flour and yogurt until well incorporated (you can also use a mixer)
- Add a little water if it's too dry or a little more flour if it's too sticky.
- On a clean surface, sprinkle flour
- Place ball of dough on prepared surface.
- Knead for 8-10 minutes, adding flour if necessary
- Using a rolling pin flatten dough
- Cut in desired sizes, and top with pizza sauce and your favorite toppings
- Bake at 450F for 12-15 minutes or desired crispiness
Now that you’ve mastered the 2 ingredient pizza dough, check out these fun twists on the tradition pizza that you can try next: