23 Easy & Budget Friendly Halloween Decor Items You Can Totally Make
If you’re anything like me, the halloween decorations are at the low end of the priority list when it comes to spending our hard earned cash. That’s why I was super excited to find all these budget friendly decor items. Most use things you already have around the house. Enjoy!
1. You’ll never believe what these halloween potion bottles are made out of! Super smart and thrifty!
2. These tombstones will make the perfect yard decor for those trick or treaters to enjoy!3. Isn’t it amazing what a little spray paint can do? This sprayed pumpkin is to die for!
4. These luminary witches hats will be the perfect way to light up your porch for those trick or treaters!
5. Such a darling front door sign, this BOO sign is totally doable! I’m loving it!
6. It won’t take long at all to make these mason jar lanterns. Light up the porch for those cute trick or treaters!
7. This illuminated ghost garland is sure to put a smile on your face!
8. Definitely budget friendly, you might be surprised what these spiderwebs are made out of! Great how to instructions included!
9. Don’t you love when you can use your vinyl cutter to make an oh so adorable witch sign? I’m thinking I need to make this one asap!
10. Decorate with some bats, old newspaper and a frame or two. You’ll love how inexpensive this project is!
11. Do you remember making these cheesecloth ghosts when you were younger? Easy how-to instructions here!
12. Don’t you just like this skull string art? I also love the great step by step directions!
13. The best thing about making your own decorations is how unique they are! This halloween topiary is a perfect for the front porch!
14. Nothing’s cuter than your kids’ footprints, right? Watch this fun video for the easy directions!
15. Use up those pool noodles and make some adorable pumpkins!
16. Another way to make pumpkins is this great yarn tutorial! What kid wouldn’t love playing in glue?
17. These rustic fall pumpkins are a fun way to use up those pallets that are kicking around.
18. Follow these easy step by step instructions for this beautiful fall mesh wreath!
19. Use up your scraps of lumber with these easy DIY Halloween Yard Signs.
20. These are the cutest spiders around! Easy to make and adorable too!
21. Turn those rummage sale vases into spooky vases! Perfect for a halloween centerpiece!
22. What an adorable banner for your mantle. Perfect for a non-spooky halloween!
23. And of course, our exclusive halloween banner can’t be beat! See the video here. I’m kinda partial to those cute kids. Free download printable too!
Now you’ll just have to decide which one to make first!
Leave a Reply