Keeping Halloween on the very cute creative site but staying on budget! Items below are $3 and under….some are FREE. Now there is not excuse to add a bit of spooky holiday spirit to your surroundings….
1. Use electrical tape and googlie eyes to wrap around a juice box to make mummy drink boxes for a halloween party! Here.
2. Make a candy corn wreath. Bag of candy corn $1 buck, black electrical tape $1 and Styrofoam wreath $1. Here.
3. Jack O’ Lantern Hamburgers. Just use cheese! Here.
4. Use circus peanut candy $1 and jelly beans $1 to make finger cupcakes! Here
5. Decorate with your kids! Free Spooky Banner. Here. FREE!
6. Use ping pong balls and googly eyes to make a creepy eyeball wreath. Here.
7. Use the wire in the garage to make a boo display. Here.
8. Use those fang teeth as a napkin holder. Here.
9. Cute out bats and put in a frame. Old frames around the house = $0 and paper $0.25 Here.
11. Use a toilet paper rolls (FREE) and cut out eyes. They place a glow stick (dollar store) in it and hide in the bushes to get Spooky eyes! Here.
12. Add those spider rings to your ice trays. Floating spiders in your drink are awesomely gross.
13. Save those milk jugs!! FREE – Draw on the faces and cut a hole in the back for white Christmas lights. Line your driveway. Here.
14. Use the pumpkins as a serving bowl. I’d place a plastic bowl inside them to keep the recipe tasting normal…or use a pumpkin soup recipe/dip to pull out the pumpkin flavor. Here.
15. Sharpie and eggs? Make ’em spooky in under 5 minutes. Kids would get a ‘crack’ of of these. Ha Here.
16. 3 sheets of foam or black paper and you’ve turned your fridge into a friendly ghost. Here.
17. Bloody candles. Here.
18. Halloween Silhouette Windows that only need paper and tissue paper! Here.
19. Paper bag monster door. Paper bags and paper plates to make this beauty…er monster! Here.
20. 7 FREE party Printables. Here.