Do you love to decorate for Halloween but really need to keep an eye on your budget? Fear not, we have put together 20 ways to decorate for Halloween without breaking the bank!
Ways to Decorate for Halloween on a Budget
You can keep Halloween on the very cute creative side but stay on budget with these 20 ways to decorate for Halloween! Items are $3 and under….some are FREE. Now there is no excuse to not add a bit of spooky holiday spirit to your surroundings…
1. Use electrical tape and googly eyes to wrap around a juice box to make mummy drink boxes for a Halloween party! Here.
2. Make a candy corn wreath. Bag of candy corn $1 buck, black electrical tape $1 and Styrofoam wreath $1. Here.
3. Jack O’ Lantern Hamburgers. Just use cheese! Here.
4. Use circus peanut candy $1 and jelly beans $1 to make finger cupcakes! Here
5. Decorate with your kids! Free Spooky Banner. Here. FREE!
6. Use ping pong balls and googly eyes to make a creepy eyeball wreath. Here.
7. Use the wire in the garage to make a boo display. Here.
8. Use those fang teeth as a napkin holder. Here.
9. Cute out bats and put in a frame. Old frames around the house = $0 and paper $0.25 Here.
11. Use a toilet paper rolls (FREE) and cut out eyes. They place a glow stick (dollar store) in it and hide in the bushes to get Spooky eyes! Here.
12. Add those spider rings to your ice trays. Floating spiders in your drink are awesomely gross.
13. Save those milk jugs!! Draw on the faces and cut a hole in the back for white Christmas lights. Line your driveway. Here.
14. Use pumpkins as a serving bowl. Perhaps place a plastic bowl inside them to keep the recipe tasting normal…or use a pumpkin soup recipe/dip to pull out the pumpkin flavor. Here.
15. Sharpie and eggs? Make ’em spooky in under 5 minutes. Kids would get a ‘crack’ out of these. Here.
16. 3 sheets of foam or black paper and you’ve turned your fridge into a friendly ghost. Here.
17. Bloody candles. Here.
18. Halloween Silhouette Windows that only need paper and tissue paper! Here.
19. Paper bag monster door. Paper bags and paper plates to make this beauty…er monster! Here.
20. 7 FREE Party Printables. Here.