My kids love anything glow in the dark, how about yours? Here’s some fun things we’re going to have to try. And now that it’s getting darker outside a lot sooner, there’s plenty of time for glow in the dark play!
1. How to make homemade glow in the dark slime. Here.
2. Make this with glow sticks and water bottles. Here.
3. String some glow sticks through your wiffle balls and you can play the greatest game ever played all night long. Here.
4. I have a kid or 2 or 3 who could use this glowing sensory bottle for bedtime. Find great directions here.
5. Glow in the Dark Sidewalk Chalk. This is pretty cool. Check it out here.
6. This would be fun in the classroom, the kids would be so surprised! Recipe here.
7. These are my kind of spider webs! Here.
8. Night games and glow in the dark!! Great for Teens! Lots of fun ideas and even a supplies list. Check it out here!
9. Glow in the Dark Cotton Candy. The kids are going to flip! Here.
10. Super cool glow in the dark balls. EASY to make. Find it here.
11. Make glow in the dark paint. The possibilities are endless with this! Here.
12. Glow in the dark dancing ballerina skirt. Guaranteed to be a hit! Here.
13. Got bored kids on a rainy day (like today at my house)? Your kids can make a glowing city! Find it here.
14. Do your kids like science? If they don’t they just might after these experiments! LOVE this! Here.
15. Oh this is fun for Halloween night! Cheesecloth ghosts are here.
16. Glow in the dark Easter Eggs. I think this would make the teenagers excited for the hunt once again! Find it here.
17. Glow in the dark Firely Jar. So simple yet so adorable! Here.
18. Power out at your house? Help the kids ride out the storm with these cute glow in the dark activities! Here.
Glow in the dark activities are never out of style! What’s your favorite?