21 Spooktacular Halloween Crafts Kids Can Do
What’s halloween time without those fun halloween crafts hanging from the windows or the fridge? I’ve rounded up some of the best ones around so you and the kids can have a Spooktacular Halloween! Enjoy!
- What would we do without paper plates? They make the perfect base for so many crafts! This paper plate witch is just too cute to be scary!
2. I’m totally loving this pom pom candy corn painting! So much cheaper and easier than a bunch of paint brushes for everyone. And looks like a ton of fun too!
3. So this spider hat is pretty much the most adorable thing I’ve seen all day! I know my kids would love to come home from school with this on their heads!
4. Keep those little ones busy with this adorable Candy Corn Craft. What is it about cutting and gluing that kids just LOVE?!
5. Grab some cotton balls and glue and go to work! Before you know it, you’ll have the most adorable ghosts around!
6. You can’t go wrong with making brown paper bag puppets! Aren’t they just so cute?!
7. Making jack-o-lanterns doesn’t have to be hard! Just raid your craft supplies and you’ve got some adorable pumpkins!
8. Such a fun way to make a bat, this bat craft is great for little fingers!
9. This frankenstein sun catcher even comes with a free printable to make it easy to make your own!
10. Keep their little fingers busy with this adorable Lacing Card Spider Web! No kid will be able to resist this!
11. Such a clever way to make a mummy! Great craft for their hand-eye coordination!
12. Oh these ghosts are just amazing…..you can’t go wrong with popsicle sticks!
13. These bottle cap pumpkins are just too fun! All kids love to paint, right?
14. Don’t you just love using up your recyclables for crafts? Makes me feel so thrifty! Ha! And these egg carton bats are oh so cute!
15. Everyone can make their own monster with these cute kleenex box monsters.
16. These q-tip skeletons are so spooky cute!
17. These salt ghosts take just a few ingredients and are super easy to make!
18. Now these are some spider webs that I can handle! So cute!
19. These fun craft stick puppets look like such a blast to play with!
20. Use up those crayon bits with this wax crayon pumpkin! So cute!
21. Watch this pumpkin pie play dough video for a fun way for kids to play!