17 Bath and Beauty Products you can Make Yourself
Bath and Beauty products can be expensive and lets not forget all the different things that could be put in them that we may not like. Here is a great list of 17 Bath and Beauty Products you can Make Yourself. Give them a try, you will be amazed at how easy they are.
1. See how easy it is to make your own Homemade Blush Powder.
2. Make your own Tinted Lip Gloss.
3. Who Knew you could make your own Homemade Mascara?
4. Save your self some money with this Homemade Natural Eye Liner.
5. I love how Rose Water smells and the way it makes my skin feel. See how to make your own.
6. I can’t wait to try this All Natural Homemade Foundation.
7. Here is a great natural Homemade Loose Face Powder.
8. I am so excited to give this Natural Homemade Eye Shadow a try.
9. This Natural Deodorant is quick and easy to make.
10. Your hair will love you once you try this Homemade Herbal Shampoo.
11. Everyone wants whiter teeth, here is a DIY Whitening Toothpaste you have to try.
12. I love the smell of anything Gingerbread, here is a great recipe for Gingerbread Body Butter.
13. I can only imagine how amazing this Rose Sugar Scrub smells.
14. This Creamy Cucumber Lotion looks so refreshing. I can’t wait to give it a try.
15. I have a feeling this DIY In-Shower Exfoliating Lotion Bar will make your skin feel amazing.
16. Prevent Wrinkles around your eyes with this DIY Moisturizing Eye Serum.
17. Who doesn’t love Bath Bombs? Now you can make your own.
Leave a Reply