15 Hacks for Every Mom Around the Home: Household Hacks!
As a mom of 5 kids, I’m always glad to learn about more hacks for an easier day. How about you? Here’s some fun ones to make things go a bit smoother! Enjoy!
1. I’m glad I’m not the only one that this bothers! Use clothes pins for your toothbrushes to keep them off of dirty counters.
2. Instead of buying the expensive scarf organizers, why not make your own?
3. Don’t have tons of floor space but need some more bookshelves? Try adding shelves on the sides of your dresser.
4. Do your cup holders get full of crumbs and gunk? Make things easy by using some silicon cup cake liners as inserts. Easy clean up!
5. Make a nice outdoor hangout lounge for your baby. Get the yard work done while giving the baby a shady place to play!
6. Do the balls roll around your basement? Here’s a great ball storage solution!
7. Don’t have enough floor space for the laundry? Put the shelves and baskets on the wall!
8. Make an easy chalkboard door to keep your grocery lists or notes handy.
9. Avoid chain twists while you’re traveling. Just put your necklace through a straw!
10. Love the way this solves the problem of burning hands! Try the Sparkler Shield!
11. Don’t let your ice dilute your drink! Make your ice with Lemon Slices!
12. Repurpose your orphan socks as swiffer covers!
13. Save money by making your own laundry detergent. Thousands of our readers swear by this recipe!
14. This would help a lot in our car that seems to always be full of kids. Hang up the backpacks with suction cups. Avoid them getting stepped on and keep them handy! Love it!
15. Next time your kid wants to take the toys out of the toy room, hand them a pillowcase. Easy to pack around and most importantly easy for them to clean up when done! Love this idea!
They’re pretty handy, right? I’m excited to get started on some of these time savers!