My kids are always trying to show me up for April Fools Day and this year I am ready to have the upper hand! Are you looking for some fun tricks to play on your kiddos? Here are some that are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face! Oh and if you want some other kid friendly joke ideas check the list our good friend Holly has over on Kids Actvites Blog.
1. Would your kids be a little shocked to get this “corn on the cob” for dinner?
2. Do you kids like caramel covered apples? Serve them up these instead!
3. Set their clocks ahead an hour. Mine kids would panic at the thought of being so late!
4. My kids love sandwiches for their school lunch. I wonder if they would dare eat these?!
5. Surprise your kids and serve them cake for dinner!
6. Make you kids think that their feet grew overnight by putting toilet paper in their shoes!
7. Serve them their favorite breakfast cereal and see the surprised look on their face!
8. Serve them a sunny side up “egg” for breakfast!
9. Glue some coins to the sidewalk. See how long they try to pry them loose.
10. How about switching out one snack for another! Too sneaky!
11. I am totally doing this to my 7 year old! This will have him guessing how I got the milk to change colors!
12. Make them think that they are being watched every time they open up the refrigerator.
13. Give them a glass of “juice” when they get home from school.
14. Taped light switch– My kids LOVE this one! They seem to forget I do it every year, too! Just tape it down so they can’t turn the light on.
15. This will make soaping up in the shower interesting!
16. Unscrew the shower head and put a chicken bullion cube in it. Your kids will sure smell amazing!
17. My kids would be excited that I would let them eat these for dinner! Or maybe not….
18. This would cause a few screams in our house! I just hope I don’t forget that that I put that there and scream myself!
19. Surprise your kids with blue bathwater!
20. My kids just might eat their “fruit” if this is what I packed for them.
21. Give your kids a big surprise when they look in the mirror in the morning. Draw on their faces while they sleep.
22. Place a raisin in their toothpaste.
23.This will make your kids think twice before picking up someone else’s water bottle.
24. Have a fresh batch of “brownies” for them when they get home from school.
25. Serve them up a nice juicy slice of watermelon for an afternoon snack.
Now get ready to show them that just because we are getting older doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun!