Food for a crowd can be pretty intimidating. It seems like there’s always some party going on that requires feeding the masses. Birthdays, baptisms, block parties, reunions…you name it, we all cook for it! Here are 17 great ideas for easy party food for a crowd for your next gathering.
Awesome Food for a Crowd Ideas
1. Chili dogs for a crowd – Throw these together a few hours before and stick them in the oven when your guests arrive. Such an easy party food for a crowd!
2. Pancake bar (or crepes, or waffles) Yum, I love a breakfast for dinner!
3. Salad bar – One of my favorites! Love me some veggies!
4. Ice cream sundae bar – Not sure this is a great dinner idea, but dessert layout is perfect.
5. Baked potato bar – This is a way to provide cheap food for a crowd.
6. Crock pot chex mix is always a popular easy party food for a crowd!
8. Balsamic pulled pork – These look so good. Really good.
9. Taco bar
11. Burger Bar
14. Easy sliders
How smart is this?!
17. Slab apple pie…yum!
Easy Party Food for a Crowd
While it can be intimidating thinking about making feeding a crowd, these ideas can make it a snap. Stress less and enjoy the company at your next gathering.
And if your crowd is your family, then make sure to check out Sun Basket. They are a meal-kit company with simple, and delicious family plans. Even better, their recipe cards come with a kid friendly section, which allows your child to help with the meal creation! If you’re interested in learning more, you can grab a coupon code, and read a recent Sun Basket review on MyFoodSubscriptions.
Here are some other crowd-pleasers you may enjoy: