The TV is the all too easy Go To when you can’t think of anything else to do. Here is a list of fun activities that the whole family can enjoy that DOESN’T INCLUDE the TV.
1. Nature Scavenger Hunt: Make a list of items to find.
3. Go to the library
4. Play a little game of basketball
5.Play Ultimate Frisbee
6. Be a tourist in your own city.
7. Go to the beach
8. Go hiking
9. Go on a bike ride
10. Try out new science experiments
11. Blow Bubbles
12. Play Simon Says
13. Watch a sunset
14. Make a new recipe
15. Go to the zoo
16. Paper airplane contest
17. Go skiing (water or snow)
18. Make homemade milkshakes with your favorite fruit or candy bar.
19. Have a pillow fight
20. Learn a new card game
21. Work on those house projects that keeps getting put on hold.
22. Learn a magic trick
23. Put together a puzzle
24. Turn on music and just dance!
25. Indoor bowling…with water bottles!
26. Visit a local farmers market
27. Go geocaching
28. Play Frisbee Golf
29. Go play Miniature Golf
30. Go to a waterslide
31. Get art Supplies out and paint pictures
32. Plant a garden
33. Have a game night, everyone picks their favorite game
34. Build: use Lego’s, cards, Popsicle sticks, etc