I’m learning it doesn’t take many decorations to pack a big punch. And how can you go wrong with such adorable banners? With Valentine’s day just around the corner, my mantel seems to be just screaming for a banner! There’s a great variety here, hoping one will work for your house too!
3. Simple Valentine Banner just takes a little fabric and pinking shears!
4. This fabric banner would be perfect for a Valentine’s Day party or even photo backdrop.
5. What a fun way to recycle those Christmas cards you don’t want to throw away! Make a banner with them!
6. If you know how to crochet, this mini heart bunting banner is adorable!
7. Use up your felt scraps with this adorable heart banner!
8. These conversation hearts are just adorable strung out as a banner! Get your free printables here!
9. The Easy DIY XOXO bunting doesn’t require any special skills! Love that there’s a free template included!
10. Or if you like this XOXO better, there’s a free printable here as well. Love how it looks on the wreath!
11.Use all the heart cards from your decks and create this heart card banner. So unique!
12. This dollar story lace heart banner is the perfect way to do cute on a budget!
13. This post is all about the picture in the frame, but just check out this simple yet adorable heart banner in the background! Love it!
14. I love the flags and the lettering and those mini clothespins are oh so cute! What a fun Valentine’s Day Banner this is!
15. This black and white striped banner is amazing! Also includes free download of the banner and letters!
16. Ah this is cuuuute! Love is all you need banner is to die for!
17. This red and grey heart banner is super easy and fun! The post comes with free grey and red heart downloads! Ya!
18. Here’s a unique way to use up the burlap. Add hearts found from old books. Cute! Details how to do it yourself here!
19. Do you love wash tape as much as I do? This Washi Tape Banner and little arrow clips are amazing I tell ya!
20 – 22. Here’s 3 easy mini banners you can make with that extra fabric that needs to be used up! Just use Valentine’s colors and you’ve got yourself some adorable Valentine’s banners!
23. This Fun Hearts Banner is super unique and comes with a free printable so you can download your own fun hearts!
24. What an adorable LOVE YOU banner for the mantle!
25. This sweet little banner with hearts and white poofs is just the perfect finishing touch!
Happy Valentine’s Day! May you enjoy it with those you love!