Valentine’s Gifts in a Jar
Valentine’s Day is such a fun day, full of love and excitement. Mix that up with some adorable mason jars, and you’ve got a match made in heaven! Check out these fantastic Valentine’s Gifts in a Jar… perfect for that special someone in your life!
1. Chalkboard paint on a Mason jar. So cute for some friends or even a centerpiece!
2. You’re so HOT! What guy (or gal) wouldn’t want this?
3. Valentine’s Day and S’mores – what a fun combination!
4. M&M Cookies ingredients, recipe and a Printable Tag! Fun present for a night in with your special someone!
5. Give your mason jar a little sprucing up with some etched glass. Easy and fun! Here.
6. How about a Date in a Jar? This is fun!
7. This Date Idea in a Jar would be the perfect thing to use all year round!
8. How about this for a unique gift? You’re One in a Million gift is a guaranteed hit!
9. The perfect way to say you love someone! Click here.
10. This is my kind of Heart Attack!
11. This is a good one to give to a fisherman you love. Just click here.
12. This is a perfect gift for her! I don’t know about you, but I love Flowers & Chocolate.
13. Want a creative way to just say you love someone? Well here’s one! Click here to see more.
14. These jars are perfect for a friend or coworker. Even includes free adorable printables! Here.
15. Here’s a great way to make the gift last all year! Check out the instructions on how to make a 52 Things a Year In a Jar!
16. What a great way for siblings to show a little love. Check out these Blessing Jars! I think we’ll be trying this at our house!
17. Does your honey love gummy bears? Here’s a great idea!
18. My kids would love this one! You Rock Valentine even comes with a free downloadable tag!
All it takes is just a little work and a few supplies and you’ve got yourself an adorable gift! Happy Valentine’s Day!