Need a fun Christmas treat or craft for that classroom party coming up? (I do!) Or even something fun to do with the kids while they are home for Christmas break? I’ve found 20 of the best ways to make a Santa! They are bound to put a smile on everyone’s face!
1. The kids will love these Nutter Butter Santas! So fun!
2. Need a healthy snack? These banana and strawberry Santa Poppers are perfect!
3. These Santa Hat Oreo Cookie Balls are super cute!
4. Santa Claus Sugar Cookies with great decorating tips! Adorable!
5. This Golden Santa Bread would be a perfect breakfast for that early Christmas morning!
6. Your Santa Legs “Oops” Cupcakes would really take the cake at your next party! So cute!
7. Here’s another Homemade Santa Cupcake. Love the sparkly hat!
8. These Hot Chocolate Santas would make great neighbor gifts! Looks fun!
9. A Santa Pancake would make every kid smile! Do it!
10. Santa Snack Cups are and easy DIY for the kids to make and fill!
11. These Handprints make a cute Family of Santas! Read all about it written by our very own Shelley!
12. My kids did this in preschool one year and had so much fun! It’s a Santa Christmas Countdown!
13. What a great idea! Use your old soda can tabs to make your Santa Gift Tags!
14. At this site there’s some Free Christmas Playdough Mats waiting to be printed out! Love the idea!
15. My girls made the Salt Dough Santa Hand Print Ornaments for me last year at church. I’ll always treasure them!
16. Use a rolo candy bar and make up this darling Santa! Perfect for the kids’ friends!
17. Looking for a fun wreath? Why not try this Santa Tulle Wreath?
18. Or try out this adorable Santa Wreath with felt rosettes! Great step by step here!
19. Love how easy and adorable this Santa Gift in a Jar is!
20. You could make some Hand Santa-tizer for the teachers in your life!
I’m thinking this Christmas season is going to be a ton of fun, we’ve got our Santa snacks and treats ready to go!