Wreaths are simply just fun…there’s so many different options out there, there’s sure to be something for everyone! It’s time for me to pull out the Christmas Wreath… or maybe I should make a new one with one of these tutorials? Oh so many DIY Wreaths…so little time!
1. Make a 10 Dollar 10 Minute Wreath! Loving this idea and it’s so adorable! But what if my last name Initial is an O? Would that just look odd? My dilemma….
2. Or try this method to get another type of Burlap Wreath. Genius!
3. I can’t believe how easy this Ornament Christmas Wreath is! Awesome!
4. Great tutorial for making a Mesh Wreath! This is beautiful!
5. This Gumdrop Wreath is definitely one of a kind! I think it would be a hit with my kids!
6. The Rag Wreath is a great way to use up your leftover fabric scraps! The example is for halloween, but it would be adorable for any holiday!
7. I’m a sucker for some beautiful yarn and fabric. Loving this Ruffles and Yarn Wreath!
8. Speaking of yarn, check out this beautiful Snowball Wreath!
9. Who wouldn’t love to be surprised by this Candy Birthday Wreath on their birthday? What a cute idea!
10. The Winter Twig Wreath is super creative! Loving the rectangular wreath shape!
11. I’ve heard of using plastic tablecloths for other decorations, but never for wreaths… This Plastic Tablecloth Wreath is super cute and budget friendly!
12. A simple to make Tulle Wreath is a great addition to any classroom! Great tutorial too!
13. This Peppermint Wreath would be the perfect Christmas decoration!
14. These Miniature Wreath Ornaments would be adorable on the Christmas tree!
15. Isn’t this Vintage Paper Wreath just beautiful? Reminds me of my childhood.
16. This Ribbon Candy Wreath makes me want to eat some ribbon candy! So Cute!
17. This Fabric Scraps Wreath is super cute and I love her great idea how to make 2 wreaths out of 1!
18. Need to celebrate a big achievement? Try out this Graduation Wreath! What a great keepsake!
19. Who says the Birds don’t need fancy? Try out this Bird Seed Wreath with the kids- they will love it!
20. Not in English, bu the pictures are pretty self-explanatory. Great way to use up your old scraps, with a Fabric Scrap Wreath!
21. This easy Coffee Filter Wreath packs a big punch for a low cost! Love it!
22. Man these wreaths just keep getting cuter…. this Ruffly Felt Wreath is beautiful! Love how simple it is!
23. Got some more ribbon?…Try out this Ribbon Wreath. Cute!
24. Need snow at your place? Make yourself a Snowball Wreath!
25. Loving this fun wreath with Baker’s Twine and Felt Flowers…and great step by step to make the flowers! YES please!
Bonus: Can’t forget those Reindeers: Check out our fun post about making a Reindeer Ice Wreath!
Looks like it’s time for me to head to the craft store and get my wreath making skills on! Fun!