Reindeer Ice Wreaths
You are going to love the cold weather when you see these!
These are so fun, so easy and so cheap to make!!!
All you need is:
Your kids to help!
Carrots or Apples (whatever your reindeer like to eat)
and Cold weather (o ya we already have that!)
2. Place a cup in the center of your bowl. Fill the cup up with water. This helps so that the cup doens’t float up!
3. Place your carrots around the cup.
4. Pour water into the bowl. About 3/4 full.
6. When frozen bring them in and run under warm water long enough to losen the bowl and cup from the ice.
7. Run warm water over the ring to soften any sharp ice edges. Ya those are my dirty dishes in the back ground!
8. Tie a ribbon
We made enough for all the reindeer to have one while Santa is inside! We just hope the ‘reindeer’ remember to ‘eat’ the wreaths on Christmas eve!
Here is another idea for a winter wreath.
Same process as above, but I used a bunt pan and added cranberries and a branch off our Christmas tree.
It’s sitting out on my front porch!
Leave a Reply