Need some fun activities for the kids this Christmas season? Look no further, these Reindeer Crafts and Treats can’t be beat and are bound to put a smile on everyone’s face! Enjoy!
1. Make that Reindeer a sassy one with glitter mod podge and brown paper. Found out how here.
2. This Reindeer Milk Bottle would make an adorable gift for a friend or neighbor!
3. Who remembers these cute Kiss filled Reindeer Ornaments? I’ve still got mine! Great directions too!
4. What a cute and inexpensive way to make a cute gift! Check out these Reindeer Lollypops!
5. Such a smart way to use that gingerbread man cookie cutter. Cute Reindeer Sandwich!
6. These Reindeer Donuts would be a hit with the kids! Maybe even a school Christmas Party?
7. Those of you who are bakers probably have some piping bags on hand…. turn them into these adorable Hot Chocolate Reindeer!
8. Get those paints out…It’s time once again for the Handprint Art!
9. These Candy Bar Reindeers would make you the hit of any party!
10. Nothing says Christmas Crafts like pulling out the paper plates for this cute Paper Plate Rudolph!
11. These Chocolate Covered Marshmallows look delicious!
12. My son made these for his economics fair at school last year and they sold like hot cakes! Gotta love the Root Beer Reindeer!
13. This Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Reindeer looks too cute to eat! (But I don’t think that will stop me!)
14. NutterButter Reindeer are perfect for the kids! I might sneak a few too! YUM!
15. These Juice Box Covers would be perfect for a classroom party!
16. You’ll never guess the creative way they get the glitter to stick on the inside of this Glittered Reindeer Ornament!
17. Make these Milk Bottle Reindeers for a movie night with some cookies and you’re guaranteed some happy kids!
18. Don’t throw away those burnt out light bulbs! Use them instead to make a Light Bulb Reindeer!
19. The kids become the reindeer in this project! Fun for school! See it here!
20. Got a baby who could use a new bath towel? Why not sew up a Reindeer Hooded Towel! Great tutorial too!
21. Check out this Reindeer Sock Bun! So adorable!
22. Step by step directions on how to make these cute Reindeer Cupcakes!
23. This Rudolph Bag has got to be the cutest thing ever!
24. Gotta love these Clothespin Reindeers – made on a budget and super cute!
25. This Footprint Reindeer would make an awesome keepsake or even a great gift for the grandparents!
26. You all know I love a good Mason Jar, right? Check out this adorable Reindeer Mason Jar! Use it for the reindeer’s food or any cute gift would be fun!
27. Yet another Toilet Roll Craft! Love these! This Toilet Roll Reindeer will be the cutest ornament on the tree!
28. This Extra Gum Reindeer Cover would be a hit with the big kids at my house who love having gum in their backpacks!
29. Not sure how long these would last at my house! We all love our Resee’s! Great directions for your very own Reese’s Cup Rudolph Treat!
30. OK, this is seriously cute! Not exactly a whole reindeer, but couldn’t resist showing you these adorable Reindeer Noses! Great way to give lots of gifts on a budget!
Which will you be making this season?
For more Christmas fun, Check out our Holidays Pinterest Board!