Got lots of tidbits of crayons kicking around your house? I know we do. Got me thinking what else we could do with them besides tossing them. Waste not want not right? So, I set off to find some things to do with crayons and came up with some fantastic ones. See if any of these projects would work at your house. I know my kids are excited about them!
Amazing and Fun Things to Do with Crayons Everyone Will Love
1. Sandpaper Printed T-Shirt. I have never heard of this before. It would be fun to do for a birthday party or cousin camp!
2. 2 Ingredient Crayon Lipgloss. A great way to get lots of colors for super cheap!
3. DIY Crayon Candles. These are beautiful! Great step by step instructions too!
4. Melted Crayon Dot Art. This takes a little work and patience, but oh so amazing when done!
5. Melted Crayon Canvas Art. A great tutorial for a super fun project!
6. Crayon Drip Pumpkin DIY. Or do the same concept on a Pumpkin for a unique way to decorate!
7. Melted Crayon Ornament. Looks like a great way to get some inexpensive and unique tree ornaments!
8. Hot Crayon Gun. This one will definitely be adults only but how cool is this idea?
9. Crayon Wreath. Would make a great teacher gift or a fun way to celebrate back to school at your own house!
10. Batik Fabric with Crayons. A great vintage craft with great instructions!
11. Crayon Shaving Hearts. I remember doing this as a kid, do you?
12. Crayon Picture Frame. This would look great in any classroom! What teacher wouldn’t love this?
13. Melted Crayon Easter Eggs. We used to do these too when I was a kid! Super fun!
14. Recycled Crayon Art. So fun for the kids and looks great!
15. Homemade Crayons. Put these in the oven and you’ve got a great way to reuse those broken bits!
16. Crayon Etching on Metal Tins. These would make great presents for a loved one! Super cute!
17. Crayon Scratch Art. Can’t go wrong with some crayons and a little paint! Love this project!
18. Crayon Hot Rocks. This would be fun at a party, just be careful they are hot!
19. DIY Wax Paper Lantern. This would even make a great night light for a child’s bedroom!
20. Crayon Resist Autumn Leaf Rubbings. A great educational project for the kids!
I’m excited to try out these projects and things to do with crayons! Which is your favorite?
For more fun ideas to do with your family, be sure to visit our Pinterest Board HowDoesShe Family.
Leave a Reply