19 Pipe Cleaner Crafts and Projects for Kids
With summer coming up and the kids out of school, it’s always a good idea to have a few craft supplies on hand. Pipe cleaners are pretty inexpensive and most of these ideas don’t take much else and you’ve got yourself a pretty fun afternoon. What fun projects do you like to do with pipe cleaners? I’d love to hear in the comments!
1. Look how fun these pipe cleaner dancing princesses are to play with!
2. They also make fantastic worms!
3. You can never have enough bubble wands!
4. Need a rainy day project? These umbrellas are adorable!
5. Your kids can work on their fine motor skills with this counting bead fun!
6. Great instructions for some science experiment fun!
7. Perfect for fine motor skills, this box craft will keep the kids busy!
8. Love how easy to make these bird feeders are!
9. Paper plates and pipe cleaners make the perfect spiders.
10. Did you know that pipe cleaners make the perfect calculator?
11. The pipe cleaner and tin foil challenge is a great way to keep the kids occupied.
12. I’m thinking my tween would love this flower ring craft! Video instructions included!
13. A diy busy book looks fun!
14. What a cute craft this is after a trip to the aquarium! See it here.
15. Fun matching the pattern game here!
16. Do you have crazy hair day at your school? Make things easier!
17. Make a rainbow on a stick with just 3 ingredients!
18. Help the kids with their fine motor skills here.
19. Not exactly a craft but a pretty nifty way to keep those slippery shirts from slipping off the hangers!
I think I’ve got to stock up on some pipe cleaners, these look pretty fun!