There’s nothing better than taking something stashed in your garage and giving it a new purpose again. Enter the Pool Noodle. Super excited about these! I’ve got a few worn out pool noodles that could definitely use a new life! And they are budget friendly too! Can’t beat it!
1. Need a new wreath? Make it from a pool noodle! Check it out here!
2. Replace those worn out trampoline safety pads with pool noodles. See how here!
3. Use your noodles to make Candy Cane Decorations! Perfect for Christmas time!
4. Loving this DIY Paint Brush Holder!
5. Just need some pool noodles and duct tape and you’ve got yourself a fun playhouse!
6. I’m loving this idea! Would make a great Christmas gift for my toddler…. make your own Quiet Blocks!
7. My son got one of these Foam Star Wars Lightsabers at a party once. He had a blast with it!
8. This Pool Noodle Water Wall looks like a blast. Only problem would be the kids would never want to end bathtime!
9. Ever struggled to fill your mop bucket? Use your noodle! See it here!
10. Use a noodle under the fitted sheet as a bumper for rolling children! Love seeing these sweet babies!
11. This DIY Backyard Sprinkler Tunnel looks like a ton of fun and done on a budget! Yea!
12. Use those pool noodles to keep your boots upright! Genius! Check it out here!
13. Making cake pops and need a place to put them? Check out this brilliant cake stand!
14. Have you ever had fingers caught in slammed doors at your house? We have several times! This is a great use for a pool noodle! Make a Door Stopper!
15. Loving this idea for an inexpensive cub scout activity! Use the noodles for your Raingutter Regatta!
16. Oh man this looks fun. I’ve got to remember this when it’s summer time! Check out a great tutorial on how to make a Pool Noodle Goal Post here!
17. These Ninja Turtle Nunchucks would be the perfect fighting weapon! No one’s getting hurt with these!
18. My preschoolers would love this one! Use your noodles to help you with spelling!
19. Need some witch legs? Throw some tights on your extra pool noodles and your halloween decorations are amazing!
20. Ever get those creases on your pants while hanging up? Check this brilliant idea out!
I think it’s time to use my noodle (ha!) and make some great stuff! How about you?