18 Recycled Pallet Ideas
I’m always on the lookout for a great way to decorate or improve my home – but also to do it inexpensively. Pallet upcycling seems to fit the bill. Not only are these super adorable but can also be done on a budget. And be sure to check out the bonus article to know which pallets are safe to use and which ones should be discarded. Enjoy!
1. Need some outdoor furniture? This is amazing! I kind want to do this to go around our fire pit!
2. Make a pallet bookshelf. Takes just a few steps and looks so handy!
3. This vertical Pallet Garden is amazing! Love the great directions too!
4. Use the pallets to make signs. Adorable!
5. Here’s a great Sports Equipment Storage idea. Brilliant!
6. The Pallet Table is super useful and adorable!
7. Make a Christmas Tree from a Pallet? Love it!
8. This coat rack would be a great solution in our mudroom! Loving the bright colors and all the hooks!
9. I think this American Flag from a pallet is adorable! A few of my neighbors had these out this summer and they were super cute!
10. Got Chickens? This Chick-Inn using pallets is a pretty amazing!
11. This stadium seating looks amazing for a fun theater room.
12. This kids’ playhouse looks like it would be a hit and super cheap to make! I know my kids love the playhouse at their grandparent’s house!
13. Are your shoes taking over your mudroom like mine? Here’s a great shoe storage bench to make for cheap!
14. Need a place to hang the stockings? This pallet mantle is a perfect Christmas decoration!
15. A wall of words is a unique and fun addition to any wall!
16. This simple wall art was free and adorable! Hello Wall Art! I think I need to make this project soon!
17. If you need a Reading Nook, (and who doesn’t?) this is the perfect solution!
18. Need a spot for those Laundry baskets? Loving this handy dresser!
Bonus: Did you even wonder if pallets are safe to use? I have! Here’s a great article to explain the ins and outs!
I must find me some pallets…. I’ve got some more DIY projects to add to the list! Hurray!