There’s only one thing better than the delicious Thanksgiving dinner we’re about to have, and that’s the leftovers you get after the meal! It’s just as exciting and oh so delicious. We’ve rounded up 18 amazing ways to bring some excitement to those leftovers and leave your mouth watering…. enjoy!
1. This Turkey Pot Pie looks super delicious! This is definitely going on my list!
2. Turkey Soup looks amazing for this cold weather!
3. This Apple Cranberry Turkey Salad is a great healthy way to use up that turkey!
4. This Turkey Casserole uses up that turkey and those mashed potatoes! Looks amazing!
5. This Smoked Turkey Club Panini reminds me of one of my fave restaurants…. getting hungry now!
6. Have turkey and stuffing left over? This Chicken and Dressing Casserole could easily be adjusted using up that yummy turkey!
7. Or try these Leftover Turkey Enchiladas! YUM!
8. This Turkey Cranberry Salad is the perfect way to use up your turkey and cranberries!
9. What about those delicious mashed potatoes? If by chance there’s any left you can always make them into Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes! Sounds divine!
10. Or Try these Fried Mashed Potato Balls for those leftover mashed potatoes!
11. Have extra stuffing? Make yourself some Stuffing Waffles!
12. Have a little pumpkin left? Whip up some Pumpkin Butter!
13. Or make some Pumpkin Spice Bread with that delicious pumpkin left!
14. A genius way to use up that leftover pumpkin pie filling – make Pumpkin Pie Muffins!
15. These Thanksgiving Leftover Pop Tarts would be a hit with the kids!
16. I’m thinking this Turkey Muffin Cup is the way to go! YUM!
17. Or just throw everything together all you’ve got Thanksgiving in a Jar!
18. This delicious Layered Casserole will definitely use up all your turkey, stuffing, potatoes and green beans! YUMMY!!
I’m thinking I might just skip the regular meal and head straight to the leftovers- these all look delicious!!
For more great Thanksgiving Recipes and Ideas- visit our Thanksgiving Pinterest Board Here!
Leave a Reply