15 Ikea Furniture Makeovers That Will Blow Your Mind!
I have been in Ikea quite a few times and while I really like looking at all of their fun things, I don’t ever leave thinking that I NEED something there. But I can honestly tell you that after spending time looking at these 15 Ikea Furniture Makeovers, I NEED to go there again! I can feel my creative side coming out…well, my copying side…and I am ready to make some amazing furniture for my home now. I think we should all host an Ikea Makeover Party now!
1. What started out as a few pieces of plain Ikea furniture is transformed into this beautiful library bookcase!
2. This simple shelving unit turns into the perfect side table!
3. Just the little changes add so much to a small table.
4. A little bit of paint and hardware completely transformed this plain coffee table into a beautiful piece of furniture!
5. The KLUBBO Coffee table and some contact paper made this coffee table a dream! It is hard to believe that this isn’t real marble!
6. Sew two of the faux sheep skin rugs together to make a giant one. Perfect!
7. Hang a simple Bondis wall clock with a leather belt.
8. Add some personality to your KARLSTAD couches by tufting the cushions.
9. Add a little personality to a dresser by adding overlays!
10. Turn a simple shelving unit into a window bench!
11. This transformation is amazing! An old bookcase into a rustic apothecary!
12. Transform cork heat boards into wall hanging cork boards!
13. The unfinished RAST chest is transformed into an industrial looking chest.
14. With the Ikea Expedit, you can make a command center for your family!
15. Some white paint and new hardware transformed this buffet from nice to WOW!!
What are you waiting for? Let’s go shopping!
Leave a Reply