18 Spring Crafts Your Kids Will Love to Make
We’re excited for spring at our house and with this warm weather we’re having there’s no better time to pull out the craft supplies and make some fun spring crafts. Great way to keep little hands busy! Hope you enjoy them as much as we will!
1. What a fun kite the kids can make with scrap papers!
2. Or how about an adorable sun catcher? Love it!
3. Gotta love this fun chalk project!
4. What cute little lambs and fun fingerprints!
5. What fun these twirling ribbons would be!
6. What a creative way to make some spring butterflies!
7. These are super cute little feathered parrots!
8. A great way to make a rainbow, this will keep the kids busy!
9. Do you remember making crafts with egg cartons? I sure do! These egg carton flowers are super cute!
10. The perfect craft for a rainy day! Love this!
11. What fun and colorful caterpillars these are!
12. How can you go wrong with butterflies and and jewels? These are adorable!
13. This spring flower puzzle is a fun way to help kids learn how to spell their name!
14. What a colorful flower! Kids always love to paint!
15 – 18. Lots of fun ideas found here for the older kids. I’m thinking this yarn butterfly would be a hit at a family reunion!
Time to get crafting!
Leave a Reply