10 Sewing Projects You’re Going to Love!
With the new school year here, it’s the perfect time to get on some sewing projects that both you and your kids will love.
Not sure where to get started?
We’ve got you covered. Here are some fun ideas for sewing projects that will keep you busy while the kids are at school!
- The Perfect Baby Blanket
Got a newborn, or a friend or family member with one? Why not take the time to sew up the cutest baby blanket ever?! This is a great baby shower present, and only takes about 30 minutes you make.
The best part?
You’ll get perfect corners every time! Learn how to do it here.
2. Pillows Made Out of Napkins
Yep, you read that right! Want to make unique, awesome looking pillows?
All you have to do is buy store-bought cloth napkins! It’s super easy, and fun! Here’s a quick how-to guide.
3. Toddler Leggings
Want to add a little bit of spunk to your daughter’s wardrobe that is both inexpensive and quick to make? These 5-minute toddler leggings are a breeze to make, and all you’ll need is a pair of knee-high socks! Here’s a guide on how to make them.
4. 5 minute toddler leggings– ah these are a perfect solution for those growing kids who always need new clothes!
5. Have some super heroes at your house? Make them a super hero cape!
6. Ever wanted to make a t-shirt blanket? Here’s a great post explaining all the details!
7. These darling baby burp cloths would make a fantastic baby gift!
8. Check out this awesome pillow mattress! Wow that looks fun!
9. Because you could always use more pillowcases! These bed pillow cases tutorial covers 3 different styles and sizes. Love this!
10. Check out these kitchen towels. Tutorial is in a different language, but the pictures show great details. Don’t you just love the fabric design?
11. Use this cord keeper to keep those cords untangled. How awesome is this?
12. What a great idea! This soap pouch helps you sud up & exfoliate at the same time!
13. This double layer square circle skirt is amazing and looks super easy to make! How awesome is this?
14. Check out this adorable pillowcase dress! Love it!
15. Make some pajama pants for everyone in your family. Easy to sew and makes a fun gift!
16. What kid wouldn’t love this ninja turtle hooded towel? So awesome!
17. I remember seeing similar things like this at my grandmothers’ houses. These Potluck Bowl Covers look like the perfect way to keep those pesky flies out of your picnic!
18. Ever thought about making some cute buntings? Here’s some great tips! Isn’t this fabric amazing?
I hope you have so much fun with your sewing projects! Now the only question is, which one will you make first?