18 Recipes for Your Garden Tomatoes
How are your tomatoes coming in your garden? I have several neighbors with tomato plants growing fast! Each year they make tons of salsa and sauce to save for the winter. What smarties! After finding all these delicious recipes, I think it’s time we got our garden growing too!
1. Make a delicious summer salad with all those extra tomatoes!
2. Copycat Chipotle Pico de Gallo. There’s a reason this is my favorite type of food!
3. Can’t believe how easy these tomato chips look to make!
4. This tomato avocado melt has a few of my favorite foods right there!
5. These cheesy spinach muffins look like the perfect protein breakfast food!
6. The easy way to freeze and store your left over tomatoes.
7. Oven-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes look like a yummy treat!
8. This cucumber salad looks perfect for a summer picnic!
9. This homemade stewed tomato recipe is the perfect addition to your meal! Or freeze it and use it in the winter time!
10. If you’re watching your carbs, why not try this Tomato Avocado Burger? Gluten free too!
11. This fresh tomato salsa recipe will have you saying muy delicioso!
12. This tomato pie looks so delicious, I bet even my kids would eat it!
13. Nothing scream summer barbecues than this tomato and watermelon salsa! Bring the chips and let’s eat!
14. This easy spinach and tomato frittata is a great way to use up your produce!
15. Another great way to use up those tomatoes would be to make sun dried tomatoes. An easy way to use your tomatoes all year round!
16. This homemade spaghetti sauce will be the perfect addition to any pasta meal!
17. Keep it simple with these parmesan baked tomatoes.
18. Need a quick marinara sauce? This one looks pretty amazing!
I’d love to hear about your favorite tomato recipes!