15 Slow Cooker Recipes that are Easy and Kid friendly!
How often do you use your slow cooker each week? I’m thinking I need to use mine more and these easy slow cooker recipes are kid friendly so they are sure to make everyone happy! Thought you might like them too!
1. How can you go wrong with chicken and noodles?
2. Are your kids constantly asking for mac and cheese too?
3. This hamburger soup definitely looks kid friendly!
4. My kids are huge fans of chicken pot pie. This is an easy way to make everyone happy!
5. Pizza in a crockpot are you kidding? This looks awesome!
6. Doesn’t this ham with pineapple look amazing? Perfect for a fancy dinner!
7. Nothing better when you’re sick than some delicious homemade chicken noodle soup!
8. Fancy up those plain meatballs into some kid friendly sweet & sour meatballs! YUM!
9. This teriyaki chicken looks fantastic!
10. I seriously think this lasagna would be a favorite for the kids!
11. These cheesy chicken quesadillas look amazing!
12. Chicken fajitas are always a hit at our house!
13. Beef stew is a great way to warm you up!
14. Doesn’t this peanut butter granola look amazing?
15. I’m sure these shredded chicken tacos would be everyone’s favorite at our house!
Time to get out the crock pot and get tonight’s dinner going! Happy cooking!
For more great slow cooker recipes, you’ll love our slow cooker pinterest board.
Leave a Reply