17 Green Food Ideas that don’t look Gross
It is fun changing things up when it comes to the color of your food, but lets be honest, sometimes going with a new color can make the food look nasty. Take a look at these 17 Green food Ideas that don’t look Gross.
1. These Mint Chocolate Chip cookies look amazing! I might eat the entire batch.
2. No need to change the color of these Bacon Green Bean Bundles, just enjoy.
3. Want Healthy and Green? Try these All Green Fruit Skewers.
4. If these Green Velvet Cupcakes taste at good as Red Velvet then you can’t go wrong.
5. Add a healthy twist and some fun green color, on a classic favorite with this Green Mac and Cheese.
6. I love a good smoothie, and this Banana, Peach, Green Smoothie looks absolutely delicious.
7. Another twist on a yummy favorite. I can’t wait to give these Avocado Deviled eggs a try.
8. Cheesecake has to be my all time favorite desert. You better believe I will be making this No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
9. This Green Popcorn is simple and easy to make, that is my kind of snack.
10. This Key Lime Pound Cake makes green foods look so delicious.
11. A simple and healthy Spinach Muffin that kids will actually like, Yes Please.
12. I don’t know that I would have ever thought about making these Baked Broccoli Tots but they actually look really good.
13. The possibilities of what you can do with this Mexican Green Rice are endless. Give it a try.
14. This Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie has me ready to run to the store to grab all the ingredients now. Yum.
15. You can’t go wrong with these Oven Roasted Green Beans when it comes to yummy looking Green food.
16. These Green Tea Macarons look so pretty.
17. Simple, but this Ombre Veggie Tray is the perfect example of how Green food can look so delicious.
Who says you can’t have green food and have it look good as well? Which ones will you try?