St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday for kids and kids at heart! Rainbows, shamrocks and leprechauns abound to make your day complete! Enjoy these St. Patrick’s Day crafts!
1. Fun for the preschooler, this Loopy Rainbow is a great way for kids to practice sorting colors! You can get the cereal you need shipped to you here.
2. Make a water bottle shamrock stamp craft. Kids love stamps and this clever trick makes it easy for everyone to have a stamp!
3. You just can’t go wrong with kids and paint, they love it! Check out this fun tutorial on how to create your own Puffy Paint Leprechaun!
4. Wouldn’t these look so adorable hanging in a classroom? Check out how to make these paper strip shamrocks here! You’ll need green paper and you can get that here.
5. Be frugal and use up those old toilet paper rolls with a Rainbow Binocular Craft! I’ve got two girls here that would go crazy over this craft!
6. Make a pretty shamrock sun catcher with only just a few supplies. So fun! You’ll need paper plates, and these are the ones I use.
7. This is a fun craft, they kind you get to eat when you’re done! Check out this Leprechaun Hat Treat!
8. Another thing I know is kids love wearing crowns! Check out this adorable Shamrock crown!
9. The kids will love this Pot of Gold Telescope!
10. These clover lacing cards are so much fun! Easy to make and will keep the kids busy for at least a few minutes!
11. The older kids might like this one. Check out the beaded shamrocks here! I found some fun beads here.
12. What a fun leprechaun craft this is! Easy and cute! Perfect!
13. This pot of gold is so fun hanging from the classroom ceiling!
14. Perfect for the kids who love to make and wear any and all jewelry- this rainbow necklace is just so sweet! You can get the beads here.
15. What a cute garland! Easy directions to make this cute shamrock creation!
16. Perfect for the tween, this Lucky Charms bracelet looks good enough to eat!
17. A fun way to keepsake your child’s hand size, this handprint leprechaun is oh so cute!
Bonus: For some fun gifts to make, be sure to check out our fabulous free St. Patrick’s Day printables to help you celebrate the day! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Leave a Reply