Let’s get crafty and make some fun Easter memories with those who matter most! I’ve found some super fun Easter crafts to get us through, I hope you all enjoy!
1. Isn’t this the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? This Peep House is fun to make whether you like to eat them or not!
2. Now don’t these Pom Pom Easter Chicks make everything cuter? Ah these are fun!
3. How about this marshmallow Easter bunny for your preschoolers? This is a great activity for those fine tune motor skills!
4. This Bunny Peep Puffy Paint Craft will definitely keep the kids busy! A little mess is fun once in awhile, right?
5. Now who wouldn’t love this Burlap Bunny? So cute outside or even in an Easter basket!
6. Make a cute little easter chick with paper plates, easter grass and googly eyes!
7. Get those eggs out of your basket and swing them from your mantel. Such a fun décor for the month!
8. Make some salt dough eggs, don’t you love the colors on these?
9. What a genius way to paint with pom poms! Looks so fun!
10. I love how this craft also makes an adorable decoration! Who else is digging this adorable Easter egg yarn art?
11. Do you remember potato stamping? These Easter Egg Potato Stamps are bound to be a hit!
12. I’m guessing the tween girls in your life will love this one! Check out this super fun Bunny Silhouette Yarn Craft!
13. This is a perfect craft for any age! This fingerprint sheep is so easy yet super cute!
14. If the kids haven’t had enough with fingerpainting, have them paint some carrots and bunnies!
15. Let’s not leave out our foot prints! This footprint art is so darling! My 6 yr old is dying over how fun this looks!
Alright, now all we need to do is gather the supplies and have some Easter fun! For more great Easter ideas, be sure to find us on Pinterest! See you there!