It’s seems like it’s Cinderella season around here with the new Cinderella movie coming to theaters soon! All my girls are begging to watch it, even the 12 year old! It’s safe to say we’ll be having a Cinderella party soon for my twin girls turning 7. Might as well get prepared!
1 – 2. Every party needs some games! Cinderella’s lost slipper and the royal crown activity are sure to be a hit!
3. The perfect drink for a party, this sprite and frozen blue Hawaiian punch looks fabulous!
4. How adorable are these little glass candy jars? They are a guaranteed hit of the ball!
5. Try out these darling button cookies. Your guests will love them!
6. I’m loving this super fun princess plate! It’s a clock with hands! So creative!
7. Now of course the guest of honor needs an adorable Cinderella Tutu! Great tutorial to teach you how to sew one up!
8. Give each guest a sparkly pair of flip flops!
9. These orange pumpkins are the perfect treat for your Cinderellas!
10. And of course they all need a special magic wand!
11. Make some party decorations with a few cheap plastic party tablecloths. Gorgeous and easy to make!
12. This sparkling princess popcorn is perfect for a sweet and salty snack!
13. This fun scavenger hunt led the kids to different games and even cake and ice cream at the end! Clues included – it’s darling!
14. Of course, you need to invite a few mice to your Cinderella party. These strawberry mice are darling!
15. A princess crown sandwich will definitely be delicious to eat!
16. Make your own party cups and decorations with some glitter tape. Beautiful!
17. What a beautiful princess cake! No instructions here, but a professional cake decorator could knock this one out pretty easily I think!
18. Or if cupcakes are more your styles, these royal cupcakes are just amazing!
19. And if you really want to make an impression, how about this castle cake? Absolutely stunning!
Now go and make your cute little darling princess’s dreams come true! I promise you won’t need a fairy godmother to help – you’ve got this!