My friend hosted a minecraft party the other day for her kid and it was oh so adorable! It made me think of all the fun ideas out there for the rest of us to have our own adorable minecraft parties. I know my minecraft loving kids will be thrilled, how about yours?
1. Minecraft Creeper Pizza. Super easy way to make an awesome party snack!
2. Minecraft candy bags look like fun! Through in some red licorice for the TNT, Gummy Fish for the fish and more and you’ve got a bunch of happy kids!
3. Make your own Minecraft Steve head from PDFs. Very cool and easy way to make a Steve Head!
4. After you’ve got your Steve heads made, play Pin the tail on the Pig.
5. Make the birthday kid a Minecraft Creeper T-Shirt! So adorable!
6. Use these free minecraft printables to print out your food cards and other fun goodies!
7. Grab some paper plates and make a wall mural, great way to decorate!
8. Cake Block – easy to make and frugal!
9. Minecraft cake with figurines. Love this!
10. Great tutorial in making this Minecraft cake!
11. Click here for 10 amazing minecraft cakes you’re going to love! Seriously so amazing!
12. Of course you need some fun games! Try this Minecraft Nerf Gun Target for loads of fun!
13. Kind of like capture the flag, creeper tag will be sure to get all their energy out!
14. These Rice Crispy Treats can’t be beat!
15. These Minecraft Magnets would be a fun activity to do!
16. How to make a Minecraft Ghast Piñata, great tutorial!
17. Doesn’t this Barn Yard Bash look so fun?
18. This DIY chest would make the perfect treasure box for a treasure hunt!
19. Check out this minecraft necklace. Super fun!
20. And of course the birthday kid needs a fun minecraft banner don’t you think?
It’s time to get those Steve Heads on and have a party! Woohoo!