It’s always fun to give gifts and in my opinion, it’s so much more fun and usually cheaper to make those gifts before giving them! I know I love receiving homemade gifts! They always seem to come from the heart! Here’s 17 great ideas that you might just want to make too!
1. A great way to display your family memories, try these Glowing Photo Luminaries!
2. Could someone in your life use a Key Fob Wristlet? I’m thinking this would be perfect for a new teen driver!
3. Use up those craft scraps with this darling Ribbon Bookmark!
4. Perfect gift for a teacher or friend, these homemade sugar scrub cubes are easy to do and smell divine!
5. Everyone who has a baby could always use some baby bibs. Whip one of these up in 30 minutes!
6. My daughters love these ribbon headbands! They are super adorable and easy to make your own with these instructions!
7. I’m sure the little kids in your life would love receiving one of these Adorable DIY Child’s Apron!
8. This DIY gift would be a hit at the next baby shower! Try making your own Ruffle Binky clip!
9. These are The Cutest DIY Fabric head ties around! Great step by step instructions included to whip some up!
10. I’m thinking this would be fun in a pre-teen or teen’s bedroom! Try out these Pompom letters and let me know how it works out because I won’t be too far behind you!
11. Is there a new mom in your life who could use a survival kit? Through some goodies in a jar and add the included printables and you’re set!
12. Perfect for a chilly day, these DIY hand warmers would be a welcome gift for those friends who are always cold! Don’t you just love this fabric?
13. My sister-in-law has made these for all my kids and we all love them! Here’s a great tutorial to make your own DIY Hooded Towels. Make extras because you’re going to love them and not want to give them all away!
14. Here’s a perfect gift for a teacher! Make them a fun clipboard for their classroom! Who says office supplies have to be boring?
15. What kid wouldn’t love this adorable tool belt? Such a fun project to make!
16. My three girls are always looking for some fun friend gift ideas! I love these Jersey Knit Bracelets!
17. Such a fun birthday present for a girlfriend, these Quick Pillows from store bought napkins are sure to be a favorite!
Enjoy these fun ideas! I know I am! For more fun and creative ideas, be sure to stop by our pinterest boards and stay awhile!