I’ve always been a big fan of glow sticks…but did you know all of the cool things they can really do? From survival uses to party tricks, here are 15 glow stick hacks that totally rock!
15 Glow Stick Hacks for All Occasions
1. Use them for emergency lighting
You normally think of flashlights and candles as the best methods of light when you’re sans electricity. Actually, glow sticks are less expensive, less dangerous (than candles), and have an incredibly long shelf life—especially if you get military grade versions.
2. Learn how to recharge and reuse your glow sticks here.
3. Use glow sticks to light a tub of beverages for a nighttime party.
4. Bathtime fun
For kids who hate taking a bath…
5. Play glow-in-the-dark bowling
6. Place a glow stick inside a water balloon and hang from a stocking for cool party decor.
7. Make your fingernail polish glow in the dark.
9. Find out how to make your own glow sticks.
11. Add them to your 72-hour kits (especially for kids!)
14. Have a nighttime pool party!
15. Make glow-in-the-dark bubbles with only two items.
Now “glow” have fun! (Heehee!)
You might also like:
Leave a Reply