14 Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make
Ah, the memories I have of making fun Christmas crafts that would get hung up on the fridge! Gather the kids, some paint and a few craft supplies and you’ll have a full afternoon of making cute crafts and fun memories!
1. You simply can’t go wrong with this paper plate Christmas tree! Glue on some pom poms and the kids will have a blast!
2. Mention that your craft has the name Olaf in it and the kids will come a running! This Olaf ornament would make a great tree decoration!
3. Such an easy way to make some adorable paper candy canes!
4. The great thing about this paper plate Santa, is think of all the time those cotton balls will take to get glued on!
5. Ever wanted to know how people make those cute snow globes? Here’s step by step directions.
6. Did you ever make these decorated pinecones in Elementary school? I totally remember my brown one with hot cinnamons discs glued to the branches. So fun!
7. This wire brush Christmas wreath is such a fun way for the kids to paint!
8. Gather up your scrap ribbon for this fun ornament, makes a great gift or keep it for yourself!
9. Make sure the marshmallows are plentiful while crafting this darling marshmallow snowman!
10. Such a colorful Christmas tree! Make good use of those paper straws and make some easy trees!
11. Such a fun reindeer made with an egg carton and paint.
12. Make a glitter snowflake that will be sure to brighten up any room!
13. Don’t throw away those loose socks, how about make a cute snowman instead?!
14. There’s just something about painting your hand that the kids just love! This stable is oh so cute!