Easy DIY Advent Calendars
It’s such a fun time of year where the kids are super excited for jolly St. Nicholas to come to town! Have a fun month counting down with these easy DIY advent calendars! Enjoy!
1. Such a darling way to hold little gifts for the kiddos! Even for lots of kids, I’m thinking many trinkets would fit in these boxes. Check out this calendar here!
2. Do things a bit different this year with a service advent calendar!
3. So fun for the kids to pull out an activity on a stick on each day! See here for lots of great activity ideas!
4. Countdown each day to Christmas by reading a fun Christmas book as a family!
5. Enjoy these adorable number printables for labels or any cute way of counting down.
6. Create your own lego countdown calendar. How fun for the kids! My kids loved ours last year, I’m thinking homemade would be super fun!
7. Use dollar store pails for a fun countdown calendar!
8. Grab some tins and make this super adorable countdown! Inside the tin hide a little treat as well as an activity to do! Here.
9. Maybe you’re looking for something a little bit more modern? These felt birdies will do the trick! The kids will love that each birdie holds a treat or two! Even comes with a free printable!
10. This Christmas street is great for adding treats to the packages!
11. The 7 year olds at my house are really diggin’ this santa beard countdown!
12. Help the focus be on service with year with these acts of service Christmas advent calendar.
13. Put those toilet paper rolls to good use with this handy DIY toilet paper roll calendar!
14. An easy and simple way to make a calendar. Love how classy and clean these envelopes look!
15. Spend the month of December learning more about your family and making memories! Here.
Have a great month counting down!
Leave a Reply