16 DIY Christmas Decorating Budget Tips: Fancy up Your Home for Less!
Just because the budget is slim, doesn’t mean the Christmas decorating needs to be! Fancy up your home with these amazing DIYs! I can’t wait to try #4 this year!
1. So simple yet so adorable, these JOY bottles will dress up your mantle easily!
2. Get this beautiful print printed out for just dollars at the local office shop!
3. You probably have most of the supplies already on hand needed to make this DIY Mason Jar Light.
4. Don’t you just hate how expensive the stocking hangers are? I’m totally making these stocking holders this year!
5. Wrap up your wall pictures with some dollar store wrapping paper for a bold look!
6. What a yummy looking candy wreath to decorate your front door!
7. Such a beautiful wreath made from Christmas tree ornaments!
8. Nothing that a little burlap wrapped on a chair can’t fancy up!
9. Turn an old mirror into a beautiful chalk art print!
10. Easy way to add the outdoors to your Christmas decor, with painted acorns!
11. If you have a vinyl cutter you can design and cut a beautiful vinyl picture for an old window.
12. Aren’t these ping pong ball lights just so beautiful?
13. Fancy up that coffee table with some mason jars turned into candles!
14. Think outside the box with the ornaments you’re no longer using. Hang them from ribbons for a pretty display!
15. Make a fun Christmas tree out of your old ladder for a rustic look!
16. Pallet boards and chevron design make this an amazing decor piece!
Which will you try? Merry Christmas!