I think this time of year is my favorite – here in the US the weather is turning cooler, the leaves are changing colors and there’s some pretty fun family holidays just around the corner. There’s also a ton of fun craft and recipes ideas out there. Here’s just a sampling of some Halloween Frankenstein crafts and recipes. My kids would love every single one of these. How about yours?
1. Halloween is the time for Frankenstein and lots of treats. Why not combine the two? Here.
2. Recycle what’s already in your house. These cereal box Frankensteins are adorable. Here.
3. The good ‘ole toilet paper roll. So simple yet so cute!
4. Vanilla Pudding Frankenstein style. Can be found here.
5. Cupcake Frankensteins. Complete with bolts. Spooky cute! Found here.
6. Popsicle sticks work great for this craft. See it here.
7. Unique hand prints are a great way to preserve those childhood years. Here.
8. This has got to be the cutest pizza I’ve ever seen. This would be so fun to eat before heading out trick or treating! Here.
9. Even the pickiest of eaters will go for this! Here.
10. Made from a tin can. A great craft for the classroom. Here.
11. Cute easy craft for the younger kids. Here.
12. A Franken-Family. Great way to recycle those wood blocks. Here.
13. Simple felt trick or treat bags. So cute and comes with a free template! Here.
14. Make a Halloween Treat Cup. So fun filling that up for a friend! Here.
15. You can never have enough coloring pages. Here
16. Cookie time! So adorable and fun! Here.
17. So excited to find this, I knew saving those juice containers would come in handy someday! Ha! Here.
18. Do you have extra baby food jars kicking around? If so this craft is perfect!
19. These buckets are completely adorable. Step by step instructions here.
20. The basics to your Frankenstein costume. Free template here
21. Great one to end on. Twinkie-Frankenstein. I won’t tell if you eat all the leftovers while the kids are at school! Ha! Here.
Time to get your house Frankentized!